Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nope, ArtistDetails has nothing to do with ArtistEvents.
(2015-06-16, 01:31)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]I also changed behaviour so that when switching dialogs, the previoius dialog stays open until the new one has finished loading (before it closed instantly) I hope that doesnt cause side-effects. If it does, tell me.

Ah excellent, just what I needed! I'm working on new approach to extendedinfo in Arctic and I was trying to figure some hacky window property setting thing to stop the background window from showing up in between. Will test and get back to you.

EDIT: So far so good. Working as expected Smile
Yes, thanks I figured that out, it executes artistdetails for artist details, but nothing for artistevents and if you are stating 'Artisteventss' is WIP then I guess this content group has never worked unless moreinfo supplied those infolabels somehow?

Just trying to get that content to work Phil if possible?
Hi Phil and thanks for your hard work with this great script!

Is there a infolabel available for episode air date in DialogInfo (Container 2000), and if not could you possibly add it please?

Cheers!
Marcus
Hey Phil is it possible to have the movie fanart set as a home window property? My fanart stuff happens behind the window in MyVideoNav and absolutely nothing I've tried works to be able to grab the property from the extendedinfo window.

Even this didn't work...
$INFO[Window(script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml).Property(movie.Fanart)]
(2015-06-17, 13:56)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, thanks I figured that out, it executes artistdetails for artist details, but nothing for artistevents and if you are stating 'Artisteventss' is WIP then I guess this content group has never worked unless moreinfo supplied those infolabels somehow?

Just trying to get that content to work Phil if possible?

Only use the stuff which is available in readme. No help or guarantees for the rest.
(2015-06-17, 14:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Phil is it possible to have the movie fanart set as a home window property? My fanart stuff happens behind the window in MyVideoNav and absolutely nothing I've tried works to be able to grab the property from the extendedinfo window.

Even this didn't work...
$INFO[Window(script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml).Property(movie.Fanart)]

Not for 3.0 I guess. Did you try to "copy" the property on < onunload > for example?
If nothing works, add it as an issue on github. That way I can keep track of this.
Thanks Phil,

I'll leave it until it hopefully becomes a supported call within EI. Then I'll see what I can do.
(2015-06-17, 14:00)macardi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil and thanks for your hard work with this great script!

Is there a infolabel available for episode air date in DialogInfo (Container 2000), and if not could you possibly add it please?

Cheers!
Marcus

try release_date property.
(2015-06-17, 18:19)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-17, 14:00)macardi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil and thanks for your hard work with this great script!

Cheers!
Marcus

try release_date property.

Works perfect, thanks!
Just tested the latest from github, it's great that it now matches local tv shows and puts them at the front of the list of tv appearances. Only one new issue, and it's likely due to the animations I'm using. Now when I launch the script from the Programs section, I see the Programs window flash for a split second when moving from the main Extended Info window to the movie info dialog. Will test further...

Oh, and I like that Trending TV Shows now displays posters rather than fanart. Smile
(2015-06-18, 02:57)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Just tested the latest from github, it's great that it now matches local tv shows and puts them at the front of the list of tv appearances. Only one new issue, and it's likely due to the animations I'm using. Now when I launch the script from the Programs section, I see the Programs window flash for a split second when moving from the main Extended Info window to the movie info dialog. Will test further...

Perhaps some longer or delayed WindowClose Animations solves this?
(2015-06-18, 03:02)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-18, 02:57)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Just tested the latest from github, it's great that it now matches local tv shows and puts them at the front of the list of tv appearances. Only one new issue, and it's likely due to the animations I'm using. Now when I launch the script from the Programs section, I see the Programs window flash for a split second when moving from the main Extended Info window to the movie info dialog. Will test further...

Perhaps some longer or delayed WindowClose Animations solves this?
Thanks, was able to fix it by adjusting the fade on WindowOpen/WindowClose.
great. Wink
(2015-06-17, 18:11)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-17, 14:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Phil is it possible to have the movie fanart set as a home window property? My fanart stuff happens behind the window in MyVideoNav and absolutely nothing I've tried works to be able to grab the property from the extendedinfo window.

Even this didn't work...

Not for 3.0 I guess. Did you try to "copy" the property on < onunload > for example?
If nothing works, add it as an issue on github. That way I can keep track of this.

Not useful for this case because I need the property onload of extendedinfo-video dialog so I can change the background fanart variable in myvideonav. I've figured out a solution, but its not entirely ideal.

Basically, I've had to set default focus to a fake button that then sets an alarm which bounces to another button which the sets the home property onfocus. Setting the home property by default will make it much less hacky...

Code:
<control type="button" id="9120">
    <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">false</visible>
    <onfocus>AlarmClock(setfan,SetFocus(9002),00:01,silent)</onfocus>
</control>
<control type="button" id="9002">
    <onfocus>SetProperty(movie.Fanart,$INFO[Window.Property(movie.Fanart)],home)</onfocus>
</control>