Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-26, 17:33)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]..forgot to mention: The add-on now automatically closes DialogVideoInfo.xml when opening an infodialog and re-opens it when finished.
Let me know if such behaviour is wanted or if skinners should deal with that "manually" somehow.

This behaviour helps me a lot - so thanks Smile
Just downloaded the latest from github, getting an error when trying to display artist discography.

Debug log:
http://pastebin.com/PxjsaaKi
fixed, thx.
(2015-06-27, 00:57)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]fixed, thx.

That's gotta be the quickest fix ever, thanks!
I won't get any content with ?info=youtubeusersearch anymore. (GitHub version of today).

Atm, I only have 1 device here to test , so I don't know if the problem is on my side.
Hi Phil,

Is it possible to control which .xml are executed when pressing 'I'. I was wondering if a switch could control execution of the skin version of scrip-exetendedinfo....xml or your own in the relevant addon directory?. This would give the user to choice to run the skin based extended info scripts or your own?

Just wondered?

Mike.
When running the script with this code in movieinformation, i get an error:

Code:
<content target="video">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=studio&amp;&amp;studio=$INFO[ListItem.Studio]</content>
(2015-06-28, 10:20)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]I won't get any content with ?info=youtubeusersearch anymore. (GitHub version of today).

Atm, I only have 1 device here to test , so I don't know if the problem is on my side.

Fixed, thx.
Hi Phil,

FYI: I get the following error when selecting a recommended series from a widget in Aeon Nox Silvo:

http://pastebin.com/DuE4XHnQ

Thx for your hard work!

Edit: fixed in 1 min! Great!
(2015-06-28, 13:56)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]When running the script with this code in movieinformation, i get an error:

Code:
<content target="video">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=studio&amp;&amp;studio=$INFO[ListItem.Studio]</content>

Complete log, please.
(2015-06-28, 17:20)Jerr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil,

FYI: I get the following error when selecting a recommended series from a widget in Aeon Nox Silvo:

http://pastebin.com/DuE4XHnQ

Thx for your hard work!

fixed.
(2015-06-28, 11:31)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil,

Is it possible to control which .xml are executed when pressing 'I'. I was wondering if a switch could control execution of the skin version of scrip-exetendedinfo....xml or your own in the relevant addon directory?. This would give the user to choice to run the skin based extended info scripts or your own?

Just wondered?

Mike.
Adjust your keymap.
(2015-06-28, 17:19)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-28, 10:20)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]I won't get any content with ?info=youtubeusersearch anymore. (GitHub version of today).

Fixed, thx.

Hmm.. gave it a try but nothing changed on my side. Still no content.
debug log?