Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like a "heavily/evily ;-) " customized mq5/6 one.
ahh i wish they had other ones like like for other (skins)
(2015-07-24, 07:22)MANswers Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil,

I am on Helix 14.2. I tried installing Extended Script Info from the zip file, and right now it shows that the ESI is on 3.0.1
But the github version file says that the most recent release of extended script info is of v3.1.0
Am i still on the old version with 3.0.1?
I tried to uninstall the previous version before i install the new version, but it woulndt allow me to telling me that currently its used by Aeon MQ6
Please guide

I am still looking for this answer. Can someone please guide.
(2015-07-29, 20:59)Namoi Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a "heavily/evily ;-) " customized mq5/6 one.
Yes ,but need something more from @phill65 again but this time I need to activate onclick "Simular" for dialogAlbumInfo.
for this
Code:
    <content>plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similarartistsinlibrary&amp;&amp;artistname=$INFO[ListItem.Artist]</content>
When click I like to open that artist from icon in same window...
For album is working on click,youtube and mostloved track too..........,Kodi play that album or video from my library and youtube Smile
Hi Guys,

Can someone help me with this issue, I am using the script on this skin: Arctic Zephyr: Exploded

My raspberry pi 2 is running sick beard fork >> sick rage and couch potato. Smile

On the Home screen of the Skin when you click up top there are several features like >> Trending TV Shows, Popular Movies, TV Shows Airing Today etc

When I click on a movie and go to the movie information page. There is an option to click a manage button >>

When i click on it, it gives an option to add the movie to couch potato >>
It adds to Couch Potato successfully and even gives me a option to select quality.

However, When I go through the same process for TV Shows and try and add a TV Show nothing happens, my sickrage is running fine. What should i do?

Clicking an option under a TV Show to manage and add it to sick beard nothing happens.

Is it because i have the Fork installed?
Hi, first up thanks for the plugin. I think I found a issue with special characters in TMDB's password. Previously, I had special characters @^* and others in my moviedb password. Every time I would click on the script, I would get a login failed error. So I went ahead and changed the password to get rid of those characters and the login now works fine. Not a major issue but just thought I will bring this up. Cheers
(2015-08-01, 17:21)NahsiN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, first up thanks for the plugin. I think I found a issue with special characters in TMDB's password. Previously, I had special characters @^* and others in my moviedb password. Every time I would click on the script, I would get a login failed error. So I went ahead and changed the password to get rid of those characters and the login now works fine. Not a major issue but just thought I will bring this up. Cheers

Should be fixed on latest master. Thx.
Code:
22:37:59 T:2872   ERROR: PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=action&&id=RunScript(script.maps.browser,info=eventinfo,id=4158993)
22:37:59 T:1936  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:38:00 T:1936  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:38:00 T:1936  NOTICE: version 0.8.0 started
22:38:01 T:1104  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
22:38:20 T:1936   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 43: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.maps.browser-master\LastFM.py", line 214, in onClick
                                                xbmc.executebuiltin("RunScript(script.maps.browser,artist=%s)" % (self.event["artists"]["headliner"]))
                                            UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 43: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:38:20 T:1936  NOTICE: finished
@Phill65
Are you make to button"1001" (Show artist tour on map) comand to open script.maps.browser, and show script-Maps Browser-main.xml,
I was little play with DialogAlbumInfo.xml and have this
click on icon to open script-Maps Browser-dialog.xml
When open Maps from program addon I dont have problem,working like charm,but this was easyest way to open concerts from artist direct from some Music Dialog.

(2015-08-02, 23:00)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]script.maps.browser is far from finished yet, so I would wait before integrating that into any skin.
I will Wait Smile
script.maps.browser is far from finished yet, so I would wait before integrating that into any skin.
Hi,
Please do look into the sick beard integration issue. Thanks
(2015-08-03, 02:27)haztea Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Please do look into the sick beard integration issue. Thanks

Complete debug log (wiki) would be a start.
Hi Phil,

Just noticed that Kodi (August 1 Isengard nightly) crashes when clicking on a fanart image from video info when accessed from a Trending Movies widget. When I click on a fanart image when going through the ExtendedInfo program (*VideoList.xml), it loads fullscreen just fine.

Here's my log...
http://pastebin.com/fzcm5fJT
(2015-08-04, 05:06)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil,

Just noticed that Kodi (August 1 Isengard nightly) crashes when clicking on a fanart image from video info when accessed from a Trending Movies widget. When I click on a fanart image when going through the ExtendedInfo program (*VideoList.xml), it loads fullscreen just fine.

Here's my log...

Hmm does this happen for all skins? (thx for reporting)
(2015-08-04, 05:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-04, 05:06)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil,

Here's my log...

Hmm does this happen for all skins? (thx for reporting)
I'm having a hard time finding a skin that offers the Trending Movies widget and shows fanart. Arctic Zephyr has the widget but doesn't display fanart. Will keep testing...
Hmm, looks like I might have something going on with my system. Forgot to mention I just upgraded to Windows 10, python incompatibility perhaps? Just tried adding a Trending Shows widget and immediately got the following error...

http://pastebin.com/1nsN8bJC

Update: Trending Shows is working now, though clicking on fanart or movie posters from the Extended Info video info window crashes Kodi. Same for the other widgets I tried, Top Rentals, Trending Movies.

Ok, this is really weird, it's the same thing with the actor info dialog. If I access it through a widget, Kodi crashes every time I click on a fanart or poster image to load it full screen. If I get to the actor dialog from the Kodi video info dialog, it loads the fanart/posters just fine.