Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Clearart, logo, banner location?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just used Artwork Downloader to get a few more bits of artwork, clearart, logo, discart, banner. After the search & downloading had finished I went to my media library but could not see anything new (clearart, logo, discart, banner) in the individual movie folders?. Downloading all the new artwork took quite awhile, if the new artwork is elsewhere is it possible to import it all to my movie folders?

Thanks for any help.
do you see the artwork in your movie library ?
if yes then you can export your video library and also incl the artwork.
in XBMC -> System -> Video => choose their Export Video Library with the option export to separate files.
Then you get the option if you want to store all thumbnails and fanart and yes even watched status.
You also can choose if you want to export the actors (your choice)
(2013-03-26, 20:54)TRaSH Wrote: [ -> ]do you see the artwork in your movie library ?
if yes then you can export your video library and also incl the artwork.
in XBMC -> System -> Video => choose their Export Video Library with the option export to separate files.
Then you get the option if you want to store all thumbnails and fanart and yes even watched status.
You also can choose if you want to export the actors (your choice)

Hey Trash, thanks for you're reply. No I dont see the artwork in my movie library...
If you don't see any artwork in xbmc I think you got another issue.
Like wrong folder structure or naming.
What also would result in no art work.
I presume you got all your movies loaded in your library in xbmc.
You're using library mode and not file mode ?
what skin are you using because not all support it
Hi guys, Im using Aeon Nox.
Folder Structure:

(folder): Moviename
Moviename.mkv
Moviename.nfo
folder.jpg
movie.xml
logo.png
disc.png

Artwork downloader doesnt download disc.png , logo.png, clearart.png to my movie folders. poster,fanart download fine to my folders. Even with manually moving the artwork to my folder(see above folder structure) they still dont appear....

Help would be most appreciated Smile