Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Switch from dual screen to single and back breaks XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My goal is to play bluray 3d movie isos(all iso are 3d movies in my archive) with TMT6.
A couple of things has to be done for this to work.
* Change from dual screen to only projector(ie disable computer screen, unable to activate 3D if I dont do this)
* Activate stereoscopic 3D in nvidia settings
* Mount iso in deamon tools
* run TMT 6
* Revert all above changes before going back to XBMC.

I solved all above things with some coding in Autoit, works great launching it from windows.

Launching it from xbmc works great as well except for one thing, XBMC freakes out after exiting TMT6 and reverting to dual screen.
I just get a black screen and I'm unable to do anything. I have to kill XBMC process and when I relaunch XBMC it starts on primary monitor and not secondary as I had it in the settings before.
My guess is that it can't handle the switch from dual screen to projector only.

Anyone know of a solution to this?

"Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" is disabled, got terrible stuttering/lag in menus with this enabled, even with it disabled its not great. And I have a very powerful computer(intel 3570k, 16gb ram, Vortex 4 SSD OS drive & nvidia GTX 670). But this is another issue I wont go into now.