Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to delete a bookmark?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I delete a bookmark in "Videos"?
open the bookmarks window in osd, select the bugger hit delete if keyb, open context menu otherwise.
Thank you, spiff,I

So, the bookmark window that occurs when you have a video opened? There I am only able to delete all bookmarks together or none. Sorry, what is the bugger?
Er highligh the bookmark you want to delete, bring up context menu on it and select delete.

uNi
(2013-03-27, 20:52)Dirki Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, what is the bugger?

The pesky bookmark you wish to delete. Smile
Thanks, uNi.

Quote:Er highligh the bookmark you want to delete, bring up context menu on it and select delete.
Yes, that must has been some of my first thoughts, not that difficult to have, but in the bookmark window probably entitled "Bookmarks" I cannot invoke any context menu and I cannot highlight anything, either delete all bookmarks or none, just delete the pesky - many thanks for the explanation artrafael - one doesn't seem to be possible for me.
On the Bookmarks window, use your arrow keys to navigate to the one you wish to delete (it will have a blue border around it) and press the Delete key.
Thank you, artrafael,

Very strange, now it both works keys and the mouse. No context menu.

And suddenly notification e-mails again.

Many thanks again.