Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stuttering Audio With Select Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm having an issue with stuttering audio with a select few videos. These videos worked fine before I upgraded to Frodo and after doing some research on the forum and trying out some of the solutions (like adjusting my audio settings and so forth) the problem still persists.

My current audio settings are Analogue, 2.0 channels with DirectSound to my television.

Debug: xbmc.log

The name of the file I played for logging purposes is "one_piece.1x01.[001].i'm_luffy_the_man_who_will_become_pirate_king.mkv"

I appreciate the help!
Is there anybody that can offer me some assistance?
(2013-03-28, 19:28)Ruca18 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anybody that can offer me some assistance?
Your log is block by my PC. What is your GPU? How are you connecting your HTPC to HDTV?
(2013-03-28, 21:46)bluray Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-28, 19:28)Ruca18 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anybody that can offer me some assistance?
Your log is block by my PC. What is your GPU? How are you connecting your HTPC to HDTV?

I'm not really sure what you mean by blocked on your PC. Do you mean to say that you cannot access Mediafire?

I'm using a Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti and I connect to my TV using HDMI.
You are not running frodo. You are running some git code (ie current development stuff).

Code:
11:27:42 T:7188  NOTICE: Starting XBMC (13.0-ALPHA2 Git:20130322-c4d4916), Platform: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, build 7601. Built on Mar 23 2013 (compiler 1600