Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Two more ugent questions.....well 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Levono Q190 hooked up optically to a Pioneer Elite VSX-84TXSI and hdmi out a to Panasonic 50PZ800U 50" flat panel, the Lenovo is running Windows 8 and XBMC. The Pioneer is setup for a 5.1 speaker system and is Dolby and DTS capable.

1. I have scanned my music and XBMC doesn't seem to see everything except....I have some DVDA DTS files in iso format that it's not detecting. Whats wrong?

2. I have the Levono running by opitical cable to my Pioneer, should I go HDMI to my Pioneer (which is how my other devices are hooked up) or go Hdmi directly to my flat panel?

Sorry 3 questions......can someone point me to a list of file formats XBMC supports?
(2013-03-28, 19:37)iblong Wrote: [ -> ]2. I have the Levono running by opitical cable to my Pioneer, should I go HDMI to my Pioneer (which is how my other devices are hooked up) or go Hdmi directly to my flat panel?

Sorry 3 questions......can someone point me to a list of file formats XBMC supports?
To get the best audio/video, you should connect it this way (Lenovo-->Pioneer-->Panasonic) via two HDMI cables instead....your Frodo audio output configurations should look similar to my screenshot below, and you can find more tips in this thread- Simplify XBMC configurations......

With this setup I have tried and failed to play dts wav files, what am I doing wrong.
Does music scanning not see iso's? Will it see video_ts?

Thank you very much for your help!!