Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playlist does not update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've just installed XBMC 2 days ago, and I'm having some problems setting everything up like I want:
My problem is with smart playlists, I've created one called "Tv Shows" to get all the videos in my TV Shows folder and it works just fine, it shows the seasons and episodes all fine, no problem with that, but I created another playlist called "Anime" with everything the same for TV Shows except the Path of course, but it doesnt show the episodes, it just shows the poster for the anme series and the episode list is empty, and if I eliminate the Series folder it doesnt update, only when I go to System-Video-Clean Library it eliminates the series info. Can anyone help me with this??
Anyone??
Ensure that those Anime episodes are in the video library and that your smart playlist rule uses "path starts with" for your Anime folder.
They appear in my Library, the Scraper gets them fanart, and the series appear in the playlist. The problem is that in the library the episodes appear and in the playlist they don't
I think I just found out the problem. The episodes werent "Scrapped" but the series was, that's why only the series appeared. Now that i've been able to scrape the epsiodes they also appear