Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to connect to Remote server...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm a total newbie, so maybe this is a dumb question..... I have Frodo 12.1 installed in windows 7, and I'm trying to add musicvideos to my library. When I've selected the right source and have set the content for the directory and chosen The audiodb as scraper, chosen "scan recursively", accepted to refresh info for all items within the path, then there is a message saying "couldn't download information..... Unable to connect to remote server.....would you like to continue scanning". Even if I try continue scanning, the same info comes up.... Could anyone please help me/give me a trick how to make it work...?Blush
Kindly
Hi, I installed Frodo 12.1 yesterday on Windows 8 and I'm getting "Unable to connect to remote server" error when XBMC tries to scan TV Shows using TVDB scraper. However sometimes scraper download info from TVDB for one TV Show and then fails. When I start re-start scanning it again download info for one TV Show and then fail.

Can anyone please advise.

Thanks,
Well, I don't know the solution to your issue, but I downloaded another scraper, concertsDB, and it works like a charm. Maybe you should try another scraper too.....