Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Not adding all my movies to the library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am using FRODO v. 12.0
I have a problem when scanning my video source that I haven't see before.
Several of my videos are NOT added to the library.
I am using nfo files:
movie.nfo and video_ts.nfo

I have checked the contents of the nfo files and compared them to the movies that ARE added to the library and I can't see any difference in the structure.
The log is showing the following:

16:52:29 T:4176 WARNING: No information found for item 'Y:\MULTIMEDIA\Video\BLUES BROTHERS 2000\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO', it won't be added to the library.

But the nfo files are there....so what kind of information is it not finding ?
When XBMC is scanning the source I see its scanning the movie but its not adding it.
I have tried to clean the database and start again but that did not help.

The same is happening for several of my movies and I dont know why.

Please help me.

The complete log file is here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=7840
I'm having the same issue.
I'm using ember to create all my NFO files and only 6 out of 40 movies are showing up All of which were fine in Eden.

Have you found any resolution to this?
Same issue here.

I thought maybe switching from themoviedb to imdb might fix it, but still get the "it won't be added to the library" report in XBMC.log

The movie in question is "England's Story" it's a rugby movie about the 2003 Rugby World Cup. It has an exact name match in IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1463484/ - and the movie ("England's Story.iso") is in a folder with the name "England's Story".

Would really appreciate some insight on this. Thx.
Re: englands story

Upload a debug log (wiki) please, it could have to do with this not actually being a movie which is why the scraper has problems finding it.
Did you try adding a movie.nfo file with just the imdb link in it as explained in the wiki ?