Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Complete Uninstall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i need a little bit of help here, I Installed XBMC 12.1 and the XBMCHUB wizard on my win8 x64 admin account and everything is working fine, however when i tried to do the same on the non admin user account it fails to get xbmchub wizard working. Since i couldn't get it to work i decided to uninstall everything from the admin account. So i deleted the xbmc folder in the program files and in the xbmc folder in the appdata roaming section along with the xbmchub wizard installation. Than i tried to install everything again, just this time on the non admin account and it still fails to get the xbmchub wizard working. When i tried to uninstall it again, using the control panel add/remove programs area, though i have xbmc installed it is not being listed to uninstall. I can uninstall it using the uninstaller.exe in the xbmc programs files location. I tried clearing the data again and do another install in the non admin account, but still coming up with the same issue and xbmc still failing to be listed in the add/remove program sections to uninstall. Am i missing some files/folders that i should be deleting or does anyone know any other methods i should try?

Basically i am trying to get xbmc working with xbmchub wizard on my non admin account.
Sorry but we do not support xbmchub wizard.
This the official XBMC forum and not the 3rd party site that made this.

For help on this go to their site.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

If you ran uninstall from add/remove programs in the Control Panel and deleted the entire appdata\roaming\xbmc folder, it should have gotten rid of everything.

As for XBMCHub wizard, you'd better ask them on their site. They are not affiliated with XBMC.org, so we don't support their stuff.