Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies - Folders inside libary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello did a search but what I have read did not make heaps of sense to me.

I use 12.1 Frodo and was wondering if I could make it so when I go into my Movies libary I could have a folder within that housed certain movies?

I have scanned movies onto xmbc so it has its own title in the bar. I click on this and it takes me to a page with all my movies.
Awesome looks great for everyone to use. I also have a lot of bodybuilding videos that no one else wants to see (and as they are all the same i wold prefer have them together) Can I make it so in my video libary it has a folder that I could have all my bodybuilding videos in?

I hope that made sense thanks
Smart_playlist (wiki) and using rule of "path starts with" if all your bodybuilding videos are in their own folder or perhaps by genre if there's a unique genre for your bodybuilding videos (you can define your own genre for these videos via nfo (wiki) files.
Thank you for your reply and thank you for linking me to what those are. It is appreciated.