Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: API/Scraper broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, been having some odd issues for the past few days & rather than post directly here, attempted to eliminate all other options first.

Win 7 Pro SP1 32bit
Asus M3A78 Pro Mobo
Phenom 9950 cpu
2x 2gb DDR2 (800)
Geoforce 9500GT 1gb - Driver 314.22
Realtek HD Audio (onboard)
XMBC 12.0 Frodo - Confluence skin

I noticed several days ago that XBMC wasn't picking up on the cast of various films. On checking with TMDb, find that the cast were listed, so posted a query on their forum. They have checked & find that there is nothing amiss, but suggested that it could be an issue with the XBMC database on my rigs ( 3 separate standalone machines, bit doubtful, but you never can tell with I.T.)

So, before posting a query here, deleted XBMC on all rigs & reinstalled - same issues, but a further issue cropped up. They are failing to scrap films that were ok previously.. i.e. Gladiator, Who's That Girl & Dr No.

Upgraded to 12.1 & still seeing the same issues. Checked via TMDb & all 3 films are there.

Is this an issue with the API or is it possible that something is corrupting the XBMC database on my rigs?