Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am new to this forum so please forgive me if what I ask is obvious.
I have XBMC on my TV set top box. I like to watch Anime. Are there any purely Anime sites available through XBMC ? I also like Anime with some sexual content but I find most Hentai too crude and boring. I would like to find a site with series like Dragon Pink.
Can anyone help.
Search the forum for the Hulu and Crunchyroll Takeout add-ons. They have anime and we don't consider them "piracy" add-ons.

Also, that's creepy.
Code:
Synopsis:

When a slave girl dons the Cursed Panties of Torijama, the world of fantasy suddenly becomes a whole lot sexier. Based on the comics by Itoyoko, Dragon Pink is the story of four adventurers out for danger, treasure, and a good time: the slave girl Pink, now destined to be a sexually overcharged catwoman; Santa, the talented swordsman; Pias, the elf sorceress with magic where you wouldn't believe; and Bobo, the big warrior with the big axe.

And the mayhem's just stared with Pink and company up against bad guys who all have permanent plans for her and her party. Trouble, disaster, and dismay are in store, as well as plenty of good stuff, too. The trouble is living long enough to get there.

That is creepy.
I just meant the way the request was worded. That show sounds pretty tame for anime (whatever you do, don't search youtube for "yooooooooo boku" and watch the first video.)
Got to love Anime fans....
Grow up you guys.
Most Anime is sexualy based ( big boobs, short skirts ). What is creepy about not liking hard core.
What I am looking for is a way to get direct links to specific websites.
Grow up you guys! Most Anime is sexually based ( big boobs, short skirts ). What is creepy about not liking hard core ?
All I want to do is link xbmc to a specific website.
Actually, no, most anime is not sexually based.

In any case, you have your answer. I told you the two add-ons that contain anime that we don't consider a violation of our forum rules (wiki).