Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Newbie G-Box Android Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, help please as this is driving me mad.

I have only had my G-Box Slav for a week or so and so am still finding my way around it but I am totally unable to find the 2.5 inch drive I fitted inside it or a USB drive if I plug it in to a USB port!

I have been told to go to apps, ES file manager and then look for the /MNT folder. I can see the Android folder and a couple of others, but they are all empty and if I use the search box, nothing there either.

If i trying adding things through XBMC via scanning my home network it can see my home PC but then comes up with an error.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong and what I need to do to find my internal drive and see files on a USB stick.

Thanks.

Jez
if from XBMC, you need to go to ROOT file systems, and then to MNT.....can find it, it is said that SLAV software same as GBOX midnight, and you can burn midnight software on the Slav
BTW, what price you buy?i have found following:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/...71809.html
Hi Kentiger and thanks for replying.

That's a good price you got there. I am based in Cyprus and bought the Slav through the UK for 85.00GBP. If I buy from the US even with the cheaper pricing I usually have to pay a lot of tax and duty when it gets here.