Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: When I click on "Add videos" the "Día Show Folder" window opens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I click on "Add videos" the window that opens is entitled "Día Show Folder". Is it the right window to add the folder my series are stored in? And why is it entitled "Día Show Folder"?

After changing the content and clicking "OK" XBMC doesn't show any file containing in the series folder. Why?
When you click "Add Videos..." it should pop-up a window entitled "Add Video source". From there, you can click the "Browse" button to navigate your file system and network sources to locate and select a source location.

Thank you artrafael,

Yes that sounds plausible, but with me it is a window entitled "Día Show Folder". How could I correct it? And why is it like that? Might be an explanation, why the series are not shown in the library.
Have you tried this using the default skin? Have you checked the debug log (wiki) to see what it's doing when you select "Add Videos..."?
(2013-04-11, 05:55)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried this using the default skin?

Yes, I had done it.

Quote:[quote='artrafael' pid='1393672' dateline='1365652538']
Have you checked the debug log (wiki) to see what it's doing when you select "Add Videos..."?

No, no I didn't, I have any idea of logs / coding / programming, I just would be glad to cope with XBMC.
Dirki.

Set debug logging. Restart xbmc. Choose the dialog. Close xbmc. Post the log to pastebin.

Then start xbmc and get the dialog box. Take a screen shot. Post the screenie and the pastebin link. Screen shot can be got by pressing prtscr on keyboard or rec button on most remotes.
Thats not the default skin now is it?

uNi
As uNi said, that's not the default skin. Please test using the Confluence skin to see if it behaves differently.
I am wondering if this is a translation issue?
Quote:Thats not the default skin now is it?
Yes, that is right.

Quote:As uNi said, that's not the default skin. Please test using the Confluence skin to see if it behaves differently.
So, do it again? OK, of course, as you like it.

http://i.imm.io/12E2R.png

Quote:I am wondering if this is a translation issue?
That wouln't be that inconvenient, but I can not add series, respectively I am not able to let them be shown in the library (like it is with movies).
According to google 'diashow ordner' translates as 'slideshow folder'.

Are you sure you are doing this from 'videos'.
@Dirki
It's badly translated into German.
Please find and correct following string on transifex "enter the paths or browse for the media locations"
(2013-04-12, 21:11)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]According to google 'diashow ordner' translates as 'slideshow folder'.

Are you sure you are doing this from 'videos'.
I would say, I am rahter sure that I click on "Add videos" or "Videos hinzufügen". May be a look at the screen shots I posted above might bring some more information.

Quote:It's badly translated into German.
Sorry, Martijn, I am not quite sure, what is translated badly?

Quote:Please find and correct following string on transifex "enter the paths or browse for the media locations"
Sorry again...er...what...?...that text...?...translated to German...?...if so: "Pfade eingeben oder suchen", I would say or in XBMC it is, if I am right:...er...just see my screen shot...if I understand right
just like i told you. find that text on transifex and correct it to the proper translations.

"diashow ordner" is plain wrong
Pages: 1 2