Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add scroll to timeline EPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find a way round this... No way to scroll time or channel in the timeline in any skin I've tried, using iOS... Anyone any ideas ?

Will
there is just no way to do it in touch based at all its kind of a hacked up control with real weird interaction and I think the only way for it to happen would to be a complete recode of it in the c++
Ok but there are scroll bars in now and next screens?
(2013-04-08, 22:03)willplaice Wrote: [ -> ]Ok but there are scroll bars in now and next screens?

Jezz_x is right and yes there are scrollbars in many skins but they not work -> with an epggrid control.

For my Skin I put 4 Touch buttons (Up/Down/Left/Right). You give me a good Idea with this question, I must be see if Page-control also works with the Up/down Buttons Smile
Not released yet ... coming soon.
I have started working on epg grid and so far implemented panning gesture ( https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/2587 ). Are you interested in using scrollbars with epg grid? If there is demand for it I will add it.
Yes, if it is not a Big work, gestures are already good and nice.