Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Have to manually change TV Show information for every new episode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I've searched forums, but maybe my problem contains too many "standard" words, I only get irrelevant results.

Anyway. I have a folder with subfolders containing tv shows, where I copy new episodes of TV shows. The problem is that every time I've watched an episode, the folder/tv show is marked as "watched" and is hidden. Next week, when I put the new episode in the folder, it doesn't get scraped and I have to manually set the content of each folder for each show, each week. I guess I could just watch the shows from "files", but then I don't get the pretty pictures and stuff.

So, how do I get XBMC (12) to automatically scrape new episodes put into an empty folder?

Thanks!
See Settings/Videos#Library (wiki) Update library on startup or Add-on:XBMC_Library_Auto_Update (wiki) or Add-on:Library_watchdog (wiki)

uNi
Thanks, I'll try them out. I'm not sure it'll work though, the problem is that they don't show up when I "update library". I have to set the content of the folders every time. It seems that folder lose their settings when I've watched all episodes in a folder.

(2013-04-08, 19:04)uNiversal Wrote: [ -> ]See Settings/Videos#Library (wiki) Update library on startup or Add-on:XBMC_Library_Auto_Update (wiki) or Add-on:Library_watchdog (wiki)

uNi
Either your settings are not being saved (permissions maybe) or your databases are corrupt.

uNi