Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't align images using ListItem.Art(...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to replicate Alaska's logo view in Bello and stumbled upon a curious behavior when trying to align the logos.
This is what it's supposed to look like:

And this is the code used in the picture:
Code:
<itemlayout width="294" height="194">
    <control type="image">
        <posx>9</posx>
        <posy>20</posy>
        <width>272</width>
        <height>153</height>
        <colordiffuse>89FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
        <fadetime>200</fadetime>
        <aspectratio aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
        <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]logo.png</texture>
    </control>
    <control type="image">
        <posx>9</posx>
        <posy>148</posy>
        <width>272</width>
        <height>153</height>
        <texture background="true" flipy="true" diffuse="logo_matte_reflect.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path]logo.png</texture>
        <fadetime>200</fadetime>
        <colordiffuse>89FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
        <aspectratio aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
    </control>
</itemlayout>

Now using $INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)] instead of $INFO[ListItem.Path]logo.png results in the following:

I'm using <aspectratio aligny="center"> in both cases to align the logos and I think it's behaving correctly in the second screenshot where I used ListItem.Art() but not in the first where it's seemed to be aligned at the bottom. Changing aligny to "bottom" doesn't change anything in both cases (Using $INFO[ListItem.Path]logo.png still aligns at the bottom and using ListItem.Art() aligns in the center). The same goes for aligny="top" but in this case everything is slightly more at the top but still aligned at the bottom and center respectively.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
This could be because there are two logo versions.
The 'old' version of the logos are aligned at the bottom. The new high res ones are center aligned.

So my guess is that you have the old logo on your harddrive and the new logo as a direct URL in you database which is used by ListItem.Art(clearlogo)
This is probably caused that you didn't check the option 'use local files' in Artwork Downlaoder
Did you try "bottom" for art and "top" for reflections?
(2013-04-09, 13:47)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try "bottom" for art and "top" for reflections?

Just tried it and it's the basically same. $INFO[ListItem.Path]logo.png aligns correctly but using ListItem.Art(clearlogo) aligns only in the middle (And I have to correct posy in the reflections because they're overlapping).

I'm going to delete all logos from my harddrive and the DB and let them redownload using artwork downloader. Hopefully that'll work

Edit:
Forget everything I said. After I downloaded all the logos again I realised that a lot of them aren't properly cropped. For example: http://imgur.com/72QmpLi
The alignment is working just fine.
Logos aren't meant to be used with reflections like that.
Use clearart instead.

http://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/75682/clearar...%20(3).png
(2013-04-09, 14:09)iDude Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:
Forget everything I said. After I downloaded all the logos again I realised that a lot of them aren't properly cropped. For example: http://imgur.com/72QmpLi
The alignment is working just fine.

That's what i said.
We changed the rules for them as bottom align was silly.