Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can you minimize?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to minimize XBMC once you are in the program... if I want to do anything outside of it (like change audio output) I have to alt tab which is annoying. With the previous version I remember being able to window the entire program so you can minimize/maximize/exit out etc..

Is there anything like this?
there is a few ways into getting this done, the way i normally go around is:

when i press the pipe\forward slash button ( |\ ), it is situated above right shift and next to enter on my KB, it will take XBMC into windowed mode, then you can minimise, and when you are done, pressing it again will take XBMC into fullscreen mode

Then ofcourse there is windows key + D which will show the desktop

And then you can in the appearence settings? change if XBMC should be fullscreen or windowed
\ is a backward slash fyi.
(2013-04-10, 15:36)endlesslyonline Wrote: [ -> ]there is a few ways into getting this done, the way i normally go around is:

when i press the pipe\forward slash button ( |\ ), it is situated above right shift and next to enter on my KB, it will take XBMC into windowed mode, then you can minimise, and when you are done, pressing it again will take XBMC into fullscreen mode

Then ofcourse there is windows key + D which will show the desktop

And then you can in the appearence settings? change if XBMC should be fullscreen or windowed

Awesome, that was the key I was looking for I appreciate it.