Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is there an action to toggle between seen, all and unseen movies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,
I recently bought a USB-CEC adapter and I am mapping some of actions I used mostly to remote's keys. I would like to set xbmc in kiosk mode, because often happened to me to wrongly enter in the side menu, for instance when I am browsing movies in the wall mod and I press the up key too much times. I really do not use the option in the side menu, unless one: toggle the collection between seen, all and unseen movies. That function is the only reason why I did not activate the kiosk mode. I took a look here and I did not find any appropriate action to do that. Is there a way to toggle between seen and unseen movies without using the side menu?
Thanks.
You need to write it. It is not that hard, instructions are in the wiki

I have added 'offline' and 'online' movies to segregate my dvd/bluray and gd-online movies and tv shows.

I do this by storing movies/tv in 2 directories and stub files for dvd tv-shows/movies in 2 other. Then I wrote a function that sets the directories before the standard search.

In your case, you would make more use of filtering stuff to make it work during the search, but it is all there
Hi,
thank you for replying. If I understood well, you are suggesting to create a script that filters movies based on their watched status. Then the script will run when I press a key on my remote. I suppose I can do that, but I am new to xbmc and need some starting point. Is this the relevant wiki page?
You need to send a click action to button 10 in MyVideoNav.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis...deoNav.xml
Thank you all,
it works like a charm, I add just to add the lines below to my remote.xml file.

Code:
<VideoLibrary>
    <remote>
      <green>SendClick(10)</green>
    </remote>
  </VideoLibrary>
yes, both ways will work, as you found out.

My way allows the filter to be attached to a few commands in my AEON NOX screen, yours to the remote.

XBMC is so rich in customization, it has alot of cool things and easy ways to make it even better