Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When posting is there a certain size that pictures should not go over? I found the forum rules on the wiki but no mention of posting pictures. I thought I'd better check before doing anything.

Cheers
You could just post URL links to your pictures if they are large and you want to avoid clutter or delays in loading a page.
If it ever became an issue then we would be able to limit the size via the forum software, rather than setting a rule, just like we do with the size of images in signatures.
Ned Scott - that's a bit different. We can only change/alter the display size, but that wouldn't help if one starts to link 10MP pictures of his camera with 9 MB each.
@rattyjunk - just make sure the size in both, pixel dimensions and file size is sane. Everything > 1980x1080 is way to big, and everything > ~500 kB as well. Broadband internet is not available everywhere - so try to keep file sizes low if possible.
Ah, I thought it was just about visual size. Good point about large file size.