Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: librtmp - Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@RP i send u a pm
(2014-04-06, 20:57)sagheerahmed94 Wrote: [ -> ]@RP i send u a pm

Yea, I know. I just didn't get a chance to try it until now.

EDIT: Sent you some PMs.
Does anybody have a working librtmp regex for i live? (Might want to PM it, since they like changin their access methods over and over). Mine still works for the most part but now that they put a long string on edge/_definst_/ my current regex no longer works.

I also would like learn more about regex if anybody has any sources, as I am not having much luck teaching myself via Google, LoL.
yes got ur pm but didnt work for me if u say working for u then ok

(2014-04-06, 20:58)RedPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]

(2014-04-06, 23:29)sagheerahmed94 Wrote: [ -> ]yes got ur pm but didnt work for me if u say working for u then ok

(2014-04-06, 20:58)RedPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]

It only works if you find a valid regex, which I did not find.
@RP something in ur inbox waiting for u
(2014-04-06, 21:42)RedPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have a working librtmp regex for i live? (Might want to PM it, since they like changin their access methods over and over). Mine still works for the most part but now that they put a long string on edge/_definst_/ my current regex no longer works.

I also would like learn more about regex if anybody has any sources, as I am not having much luck teaching myself via Google, LoL.

You only can regex for such a part. The way they put it in the script will prevent you to use regex for it. You can start using View Source or Developer Tools built in for Chrome and IE. With Firefox you will need to install addon Firebug
how do u get referer and page source from fire fox and chrome?

(2014-04-07, 04:07)tvlover2013 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-06, 21:42)RedPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have a working librtmp regex for i live? (Might want to PM it, since they like changin their access methods over and over). Mine still works for the most part but now that they put a long string on edge/_definst_/ my current regex no longer works.

You only can regex for such a part. The way they put it in the script will prevent you to use regex for it. You can start using View Source or Developer Tools built in for Chrome and IE. With Firefox you will need to install addon Firebug
@sag

looking for json, iframe or just url itself
Hi, Many thanks for your PM.
I created a number of working TV Channels for my use. But the following TWO are not working, although these TWO work direct from the respective URLs.
Kindly advise, Many thanks. I use XBMC 12.3 on Windows 7. LIBRTMP.dll is the one with 584 KB, recently downloaded.
@KUTTY

You need regex to get it works cuz it is using redirect link (work with updated librtmp). Check your PM. From that template you can apply to many more channels on that site and PLEASE don't post regex scipt in forum, we will have trouble with Mods
My friend both r working fine with update librtmp.so file as tvlover said and plz remove the xml code from ur post bcoz it has token even u can't post the the xml code in here either it has token or not so plz delete that code thanks

(2014-04-07, 15:31)KUTTY Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Many thanks for your PM.
I created a number of working TV Channels for my use. But the following TWO are not working, although these TWO work direct from the respective URLs.
Kindly advise, Many thanks. I use XBMC 12.3 on Windows 7. LIBRTMP.dll is the one with 584 KB, recently downloaded.

@tvlover2013 I send u a PM
Done as advised. Sorry for any inconvenience. All the BEST.
@sab

Check your PM for how to get info for regex
(2014-04-07, 18:17)tvlover2013 Wrote: [ -> ]@KUTTY

You need regex to get it works cuz it is using redirect link (work with updated librtmp). Check your PM. From that template you can apply to many more channels on that site and PLEASE don't post regex scipt in forum, we will have trouble with Mods

I just wanted to thank tvlover2013 and sagheerahmed94 for mentioning the fact to not list XML code that lists "questionable" streams.

Also thanks KUTTY for understanding and editing.

This is a very sucessful thread/community and I don't want to get on the bad side of the mods. They did shut down the LiveStreams Request Thread due to this exact reason.