Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: librtmp - Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Mabs - Thank you. Interestingly the link is now displaying the files, but it wasn't before. I have been using the October version for a while now. The reason I was checking if there was a newer version is that one of the add-ons I use updated recently and its changelog states that it requires a newer librtmp (but doesn't mention version or date). So, I was just posting to see if there was in fact an updated version or not (seeing as how I could not get to the repo). Thanks again for the feedback.

Best Regards,
Data
Test builds android x86 and Mac/iOS in the same place Smile
Read the README on Mac folder...
is there any version of librtmp for android x86? and if thats the case is there any kodi helix .apk with it prebuild? thanks.
(2015-02-19, 01:34)martin26765 Wrote: [ -> ]is there any version of librtmp for android x86? and if thats the case is there any kodi helix .apk with it prebuild? thanks.

Its in tests... when its ready i say it here Smile
Ok its looks good, just tested on a eepc intel atom450n droid-x86 and the lib its working fine Smile
(2015-02-18, 19:50)superceleron Wrote: [ -> ]Test builds android x86 and Mac/iOS in the same place Smile
Read the README on Mac folder...

I've read the the README file but it says use armv7s

there are two there which one should i try for my apple tv 2
(2015-02-19, 20:00)kudos67 Wrote: [ -> ]I've read the the README file but it says use armv7s

there are two there which one should i try for my apple tv 2

Nop its says use armv7s if your cpu is armv8...
Apple TV 2 is armv7 so use the one from this folder "iPhone3GS-4-4S-armv7"

regards
ok... apk x86 in the same place...(didn't test it) or wait for the one from Mabs, i have it and works fine but im going to let im post it here Smile
Im out from this librtmp thing until the next update...
Major OS's supported... so... over and out Smile
Hi.

I'm having a problem, I uploaded the librtmp from shani, but when I do this, my raspberry pi starts to reboot continuously.

Even with the update from August, it did the same. I tried with two different raspberrys and the same happen,

Can you guys help me?
(2015-02-19, 23:25)pinheiro7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

I'm having a problem, I uploaded the librtmp from shani, but when I do this, my raspberry pi starts to reboot continuously.

Even with the update from August, it did the same. I tried with two different raspberrys and the same happen,

Can you guys help me?

Hmm... openelec?
I'm using Kodi, fully updated
(2015-02-20, 00:06)pinheiro7 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Kodi, fully updated

What OSHuh
(2015-02-20, 00:09)superceleron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-20, 00:06)pinheiro7 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Kodi, fully updated

What OSHuh

RASPBMC?
(2015-02-20, 00:14)pinheiro7 Wrote: [ -> ]RASPBMC?

Hmm ok you not sure that is Raspbmc, well i dont have a Pi to test but i know ppl with raspbmc and its working fine.
The symptoms you talk are from openelec 5.0.x and not raspbmc...
Its RASPBMC, thats the image I downloaded from raspberrypi.org