Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: librtmp - Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me where I can get the source code patches?
I have an unrootable FireTv and was wondering if anyone has been able to figure a way to swap an updated librtmp.so file? Is it possible some way to edit the apk file in winrar and then sideload it o the firetv? Thanks in advance
speedy1001, please read this topic or at least the last few pages. And do a search, that is always a good place to start...
Does anyone have any idea on what version of librtmp to use on generic x64 openelec ?
I know there is the Linux 64 version, but I'm unsure if this is compatible with Openelec or just Ubuntu
Use this one : deleted
Or use this SYSTEM already with the lib changed : deleted <- rename to SYSTEM

Regards
Awesome !! thanks for the swift reply. It's appreciated.
Just a little note from little old me, RP.

I am beginning to compile the very latest librtmp with some changes and going to put it on Mediafire.
Hey can someone help me how to update librtmp on firetv box thank you
SuperCeleron:

I see you've deleted your library Mediafire February .
As RedPenguin has not yet compiled the latest ... Can you back up your library ?.

Thank You.
I am still updating my files but Mediafire was acting very bizarre yesterday, as my ISP is having major congestion issues.
If you are windows user you can still find your libtrmp via my post 1230. Looking forward to new update by RP and enjoy the work by Shani08 and Suiperceleron.
I'm looking forward to the great news for RedPenguin.

To superceleron and shani08 my very best, you were amazing guys! working hard and sharing all of it with the rest of us. Thanks to both.
RP, its always nice to see more and more people supporting this libs. Welcome back!
But, can you tell me if there is any difference between your libs and Superceleron's ? Do you have any new patches added to KSV patch.diff ?
And if so, can you share them? I am trying and learning to compile and it would be great if you can share the latest patch you are using.

I just noticed you shared the exact same lib to Windows from 30.08.2014. It must have been a mistake, right?

I will try to test all your new libs and give you some feedback.
Thanks.
Fixed. Not sure what happened in that file copy.

Anyway, just glad to see people took over in my leave of absence.

Temporarily got busy with everything Smile

I use KSV's patches and I sometimes use patches that somebody brings to my attention, such as streamup for example.

I have to try and find out what superceleron did for the RasPi version as I wasn't have much luck figuring out what was wrong with my version being I couldn't even reproduce the error.
(2015-03-18, 00:06)RedPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]I am still updating my files but Mediafire was acting very bizarre yesterday, as my ISP is having major congestion issues.

Thank you ... Are you going to compile the library for Android ?

Regards.