Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skin Building, Column Listings in My Video/Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, i've been searching and reading, and i'm unable to find out what controls how the filename is displayed in say my videos. navigating through folders, you come upon a video, and it displays the name, and size. how can i stop it from displaying the size? is this an option? do any xml files control this? they don't seem to, as i've looked. what i'm doing is creating a custom skin with larger fonts for reading off say an hdtv or projector. works great, using a custom font. i've edited hdeetv skins xml files to get eveything in order. but the size requirement cramps space and cuts off the video/music/whatever filename. it's unimportant (to me) and i'd like to remove it.
that's not skinable. you would have to modify the source code.
ahh, a roll your own. well, that's not really gonna work with releasing the skin to others, but.. i may look into it. oh.. well of course it's a little hard to compile the app without the xdk. sigh... thanks for your help. perhaps a feature request to have adjustable column views?