Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Live UFC events help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get a add-on so i can watch live UFC events, what is a good add-on to do this and and i have a official link to the add-on's page.

Ive tried downloading SportsDevil 1.8 but it didn't work. It's said i needed Veetle addon but i can't find the newest version of it or where to download it.

Can any help me with getting an addon so i can watch Live UFC events with only a little delay of the event?

thanks
blair

edit: I got sports devil to work i downloaded Veetle 0.1.6 ( is sports devil my best option?)
(2013-04-14, 18:43)blair99 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get a add-on so i can watch live UFC events, what is a good add-on to do this and and i have a official link to the add-on's page.

Ive tried downloading SportsDevil 1.8 but it didn't work. It's said i needed Veetle addon but i can't find the newest version of it or where to download it.

Can any help me with getting an addon so i can watch Live UFC events with only a little delay of the event?

thanks
blair

edit: I got sports devil to work i downloaded Veetle 0.1.6 ( is sports devil my best option?)

Sport devil 1.8.5 LINK
you can have a go TEST Big Grin

or

Navi-X
can also here
LOOK
i'll put it on navix for free just let me know when the next fight is, quality is HD

(2013-04-14, 18:43)blair99 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get a add-on so i can watch live UFC events, what is a good add-on to do this and and i have a official link to the add-on's page.

thanks
blair

quality HD is hard to find always most quality SD
I do not know exactly where UFC

Here trying times
http://superrepo.org/plugin.video.ufc/
you don't need to find HD, like I said I (me) can add it for YOU!
where is the best place to watch live ufc and boxing matches. id like to watch ufc 166 coming up this saturday.