Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to access Metadata Actors script from Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've just installed the Ace skin, and it is my favourite of the numerous skins I've tried. I've also installed the Metadata Actors script. The Release post says this script is supported, however, I can't find where to access it from within the skin's menus. I can access it if I go to the "program" "add-ons", but was hoping I could access it from the pop-up menu in the Actor section of Movies or TV-Shows. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Matt
In the Library, press "i" and you will see the button access to it.
Great. Works like a charm. Thanks for a great theme.
I too have just installed the Ace skin. I installed the metatag and while it works from the program addon, I can't get it to show as a pop up in the main actor screen. I tried typing "i" from the actor library but nothing happens.
in info video, focus image artist for select one, after go in menu above, and select item Get Artist Info.
Thank you. I couldn't get the drop down menu to appear while in the movie, but the buttons showed up for actors and directors.