Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [TamilGO Streamtv]- Tamil,Hindi,Telugu,Malayalam and more..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

TamilGO Streamtv add-on is now available for (Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam) Live tv:

Download XBMC add-on TV on TamilGo.com

Now offer 3 Month free Online Movies + Desi Tv

StreamTv

Plugin

Check it out...
I downloaded and installed. also entered the username password credentials which I used for tamilgo.com site. everytime i launch it gives error username and password does not match.
I know username and password is correct because same credentials work for movies.
is this a paid site?
(2013-04-24, 10:41)magsjnk Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded and installed. also entered the username password credentials which I used for tamilgo.com site. everytime i launch it gives error username and password does not match.
I know username and password is correct because same credentials work for movies.

same thing with me. I signed up and got the plug in but when i entered my username and email. It says its invalid but it works on the site

(2013-04-24, 11:20)v_j_Uk Wrote: [ -> ]is this a paid site?

yes
(2013-04-24, 10:41)magsjnk Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded and installed. also entered the username password credentials which I used for tamilgo.com site. everytime i launch it gives error username and password does not match.

Hi,
The problem (password issue) is fixed,

Try again..

(2013-04-24, 13:36)binder420 Wrote: [ -> ]

same thing with me. I signed up and got the plug in but when i entered my username and email. It says its invalid but it works on the site

(2013-04-24, 11:20)v_j_Uk Wrote: [ -> ]is this a paid site?

yes

Password issue is fixed.

Try again..
Hi Harish, I can login and see all channals, but nothing Works. Any idia?
(2013-06-29, 18:13)Antony777 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Harish, I can login and see all channals, but nothing Works. Any idia?

it doesn't work because all of their channels were from yupp tv and since yupp tv changed their streams none of the channels work.
So the channels doesnt work anymore?
(2013-06-29, 23:43)binder420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-29, 18:13)Antony777 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Harish, I can login and see all channals, but nothing Works. Any idia?

it doesn't work because all of their channels were from yupp tv and since yupp tv changed their streams none of the channels work.

Thanks Harish for the info.

I tested it working fine..

I would not subscripe there for paid service.
This site offers channels which are free on the web. And also some of them are not working.

DONT SUBSCRIBE, ITS SCAM !
(2013-07-17, 12:50)v2nn Wrote: [ -> ]I would not subscripe there for paid service.
This site offers channels which are free on the web. And also some of them are not working.

I dont thing its SCAM..

I had subscriped yesterday and all links working fine... please find below their youtube link:

Seee they have all cracked links from yupp. and other streams are also from other service provider. i checked yesterday they had only few links.
Harish,

I subscribed to the package; However I get this msg for everything; Only certain links work

Please advise.

(2013-07-19, 14:59)newbie2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Harish,

I subscribed to the package; However I get this msg for everything; Only certain links work

Please advise.

Only free package works
(2013-07-17, 12:50)v2nn Wrote: [ -> ]I would not subscripe there for paid service.

Yes true... most of the channel are free ...
Pages: 1 2