Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music Problem, bad... :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About a week ago I decided to try Ace, having been using Aeon Nox. I had a few questions that people here were kind enough to answer. But, I noticed that I had to rescan my music library every day. I didn't have this problem before. I did this a few times, but it kept happening. So, I went back to Aeon Nox for about a day and half. Then just this evening I switched back to Ace, as soon as I did I had to rescan my library again. There is something really not good happing to me me here, need help in a big way. I have no idea where to start with this.

David
I am sorry I didn't update this, my bad. I removed my music.db and did a completely new scan and the problem seems to be resolved. Thank you for taking time to reply to my post. Smile

Daivd
Problem is back again, all artist, album info is gone and I can't get it to pull up any information on any artist at all....again........this is getting old.
post your Log.
I have to tell you the only scrapper that will pull anything for me is "universal artist scraper" and that one is missing way too many artists, none of the others will for me at all anymore. At one time they did work now, much like a lot of things in XBMC, they simply stopped working one day. I have gotten too frustrated with XBMC breaking constantly. So, I have gone back to WMC. It's ugly, and I hate it, but it works.