Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: intresting problem -- The "homepage" of XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a problem that i don't know how to solve.  when entering xbmc from evox, the first page that displays is *not* the main menu, instead, it is the browser menu which you see after selecting any from the 4 selections on the main menu.  that makes me having to press back to go back to main menu every single time.

this problem only appear when i use 720p as output, 480p does not have this problem... i took a look at the [720p] folder and only seeing fonts.xml which is identical as all fonts.xml in other folders.

could any one tell me where the "homepage" info is saved, so i can modify that?

do you switch between 480 and 720 in xbmc or the default xbox dash
there are a few ways xbmc can end up with starting in a browser window.

1) the setting in settings for startup window. the setting is called startup window so how you missed that one, i can't tell....
2) it will start in the my music window if you've set no tv mode in set lcd settings.

spiff
(enwilley @ nov. 17 2005,10:41 Wrote:do you switch  between 480 and 720 in xbmc or the default xbox dash
i made that change from the ms dashboard. didn't mean to play around, i have a nice tv and i want to use (at least) 720p, i switched it to 480p just for the purpose of troubleshooting this problem and is does not happen under 480p!