Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Trailers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really like this skin. I like the top shelf list of recently added movies. When you select a movie from this list you can choose to watch the movie or the trailer.

I was wondering if there is a way to bring up the movie trailer as an option when viewing movie from the full movie list.

Thanks for your help.
Hit "C" or whatever button on your remote that brings up the context menu under movies, and you can access the trailer there!
THanks for the reply. I need to be a little more specific with my question.

In the skin if you select a movie from the "recently added" movies without going into the library, a dialog box pops up with a choice between watch movie or watch trailer. I have not seen this feature before on any other skin and I really like it for the family.

I am very comfortable with hitting "C" or my preprogramed remote button, but the wife has not figured it out. The dialog box forces a choice and makes it really easy vs going to the context menu.

Thanks again for the reply and any help with this feature would be greatly appreciated.
I see what you're saying now, if there was just a way for the default action when selecting a movie was to pop up a movie/trailer dialogue. I agree, that could be quite handy! I'm pretty sure this would be a simple change, copying a line of code from one XML file to another... but sadly, I don't know enough to know which XMLs to look into...

Let's hope one of the code gurus that roam the boards stick their head in here! Smile
There already is (sort of, and it´s a general setting):

Go to: Settings - Video - File List
In "Deafault Select Action" tick "Choose".
(2013-04-25, 09:42)miappa Wrote: [ -> ]There already is (sort of, and it´s a general setting):

Go to: Settings - Video - File List
In "Deafault Select Action" tick "Choose".

Thanks for the heads up! Never knew that option was there!