Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What is this a measure of? Can't be total library run-time can it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dunno why I havent asked earlier, friends and I have talked about this over the years Tongue

What does that 911:08:42 represent?? ConfusedHuh
911 hours, 8 minutes, 42 seconds I guess.

What skin & view is this ?
(2013-04-22, 00:45)Kibje Wrote: [ -> ]911 hours, 8 minutes, 42 seconds I guess.

What skin & view is this ?

Can't be, I have 1100+ full-length movies, how can they only total 911 hours?

Confluence I think, list view
My confluence says "Total Duration" there. I would ask this in the confluence thread maybe
Is this a fixed value or its chnaged since you last looked (and not added stuff?) because total duration takes a while to calculate in Frodo+ when in libary view. mostly on tvshows where its very noticeable .

uNi
(2013-04-22, 03:17)Marcos Wrote: [ -> ]Can't be, I have 1100+ full-length movies, how can they only total 911 hours?

It won't count movies that are listed as part of a set.

Go to Settings -> Video -> Library -> Group movies in sets, disable it and look again. The duration should shoot up.
(2013-04-24, 00:42)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-22, 03:17)Marcos Wrote: [ -> ]Can't be, I have 1100+ full-length movies, how can they only total 911 hours?

It won't count movies that are listed as part of a set.

Go to Settings -> Video -> Library -> Group movies in sets, disable it and look again. The duration should shoot up.

No sets in my list Undecided, the 911 hours would still be about half of what the total running time should be on that number of movies

(2013-04-24, 00:36)uNiversal Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a fixed value or its chnaged since you last looked (and not added stuff?) because total duration takes a while to calculate in Frodo+ when in libary view. mostly on tvshows where its very noticeable .

uNi

Hmm, havent noticed it change, but my library doesnt change much, maybe every month or so
Go into thesource and wait there for a while and see if this value is changing, if yes then its not finished calculating the total duration. If not idk.

uNi
Are a lot of your movies stored as .iso (or similar) files?

XBMC won't be able to determine the stream details (such as the run-time) for those until after the file has been played for a little bit, so the total duration being displayed might not be counting those you haven't watched.
Additionally, if they are bluray folders, there seems to be a bug that even after the file has been played a bit the total duration displayed is not stored correctly.
(2013-04-25, 17:56)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]Are a lot of your movies stored as .iso (or similar) files?

XBMC won't be able to determine the stream details (such as the run-time) for those until after the file has been played for a little bit, so the total duration being displayed might not be counting those you haven't watched.

Nope, all are MKV or AVI, no ISO

(2013-04-25, 18:36)Kibje Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally, if they are bluray folders, there seems to be a bug that even after the file has been played a bit the total duration displayed is not stored correctly.

Nope, no blu-ray, just 700mb - 4GB MKV and ISO, nothing complex

Thanks for suggestions though, it's narrowed it down