Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ace skin/Win7 -I cant navigate by the menu options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please everybody! I need help urgently!
I dont know what hell happned to my xbmc frodo 12.1, over win7, but I cant navigate by the options just pressing the arrows of my remote control of the htpc. When I installed it worked very well but doing lots of settings of add ons and many options to configure the Ace Skin, I dont know why, or what did I do, but right now only appears in the screen the cursor, like the mouse pointer and I got press and hold the arrow of the remote to go over the menu options... PLEEEEASE, HELP ME!! How can I fix it, return for old way to navigate in the XBMC?
Thank you very much in advance...
Welcome to the XBMC forums.
  • Do you have the same problem if you switch back to the default Confluence skin?
  • Are you able to navigate and select menu options if you use a keyboard?
  • When you made all those changes/additions, did you happen to add/delete/modify a keyboard/keymap/mouse/remote.xml file?
  • Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, press some of your remote control buttons that used to work, exit XBMC and examine your debug log (wiki) to see if XBMC recognized those buttons and what, if any, actions it took in response to those button presses. If you wish for others to also review your debug log, upload it to www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.