Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Frodo movie directory problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been using XBMC for the past 5 years and loving it. I have neglected to upgrade to any new versions until recently installing Frodo. My problem is that when I point XBMC to my movies folder and set the content to movies, it will not scrape and add the files to the movies tab. I can however access the files, including fan art, and successfully play them through the videos tab. Again, this file and naming structure (movie.title(year).mkv) had worked perfectly in my previous version.

I am running Frodo on a windows 7, dual core pentium machine with 4GB ram.

I'm sure it is a easy fix on the part of my stupidity... Any ideas why Frodo will not scrape these?
When you installed Frodo over an older XBMC install, you should have got a notice to update your library. Failing that a 'set' content on your sources should bring up a notice to scan all folders. Note: covers folders in previous versions were folder,jpg; this has changed to poster.jpg and the system has to pick these thumbs up if you didn't go with the install update. This could also be a skin issue... make sure you have a Frodo compatible skin or use the default confluence.