Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Episode Data Getting Mixed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have Doctor Who and Doctor Who (2005) and was having some issues with getting artwork from within XBMC, so decided to refresh them. That went without much problem. But when I look at the Info for 2005, I see the status as ended/cancelled, and the last episode in 89. The opposite is true for the original's info, it shows as recurring series which had its most recent episode in 2013.

All other info appears to be correct (premiered, cast, genre, etc.), and only show status and last episode are giving any issues.

I'm using the latest stable (Frodo 12.1 IIRC)

Does anyone happen to know a fix?

Edit: I forgot to mention I was renaming both series. Doctor Who to Doctor Who (Original) and Doctor Who (2005) to Doctor Who. Info appears to get mixed up when I have one series named the same thing as another series original name. Both appear to identify as Ended with an N/A previous episode date. Though when the mixing happens they get their wires crossed to show the proper data of their opposite. Not sure whats going on there.
Name them as they are in the TVDB

Doctor Who
Doctor Who (2005)

Nothing more complicated than that is required. Perhaps the fact that you have them named incorrectly might have something to do with it.
Or if you really want the folders to have those names, create a file named tvshow.nfo in each folder with the url to the correct show on thetvdb, see "2 Video .nfo files containing a URL" here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=NFO_files/tvshows