Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] LoveFilm.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
this is a modified version of my german LoveFilm.de add-on. LoveFilm uses Silverlight DRM. Because of that, native playback via XBMC is not possible right now.
So, this is only a workaround but maybe its useful for some of you. The addon allows you to browse the vod content on LoveFilm.com.

Windows:
XBMC WebBrowser (Mouse Control via keyboard/remote) is used for video playback.
Please read the XBMC WebBrowser thread before asking Browser related questions here.
Chrome Launcher could also be used (Mouse is needed for playback control)

Mac OSX:
Chrome Launcher is used for video playback.

Linux:
Chrome Launcher is used for video playback. Pipelight must be installed.

The add-on is available via my testing-repo!
Any feedback is welcome...
(2013-04-25, 20:59)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: [ -> ]Windows:
For video-playback, my XBMC WebBrowser (Mouse Control via keyboard/remote) is used.
Please read the XBMC WebBrowser thread before asking Browser related questions here...
I was wondering how long it would be until someone used your WebBrowser to access video that isn't possible with addons.
(2013-04-25, 22:00)spyder Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-25, 20:59)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: [ -> ]Windows:
For video-playback, my XBMC WebBrowser (Mouse Control via keyboard/remote) is used.
Please read the XBMC WebBrowser thread before asking Browser related questions here...
I was wondering how long it would be until someone used your WebBrowser to access video that isn't possible with addons.
Yeah, me too! It looks like i won the race myself... Wink
Thank you! Been waiting for a way to watch lovefilm via XBMC!
Appreciated!
v1.0.1:
- Fixed collection listing

(2013-04-27, 21:12)falafael Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! Been waiting for a way to watch lovefilm via XBMC!
Appreciated!
Did you already tested it? And its working? (Because of the guessed URLs)
If its not working, it would be nice if you can post the required URLs...
I cannot get the XBMC Webfbrowser to work. It lets me add a web site, eg "bbc news" - "www.bbc.co.uk/news/" but nothing happens when I click on it. Any ideas?
(2013-05-03, 20:16)akis Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot get the XBMC Webfbrowser to work. It lets me add a web site, eg "bbc news" - "www.bbc.co.uk/news/" but nothing happens when I click on it. Any ideas?
You are using Windows? Internet Explorer and DotNET4 are installed? You didnt remove the "http://"? Try it again with some other sites and make sure that the url is correct.
This thread is about the LoveFilm.com Add-on - so please post further browser related stuff here...
Anyone tried it?
Just installed it, had a bit of a fight getting the browser keys to work (I don't a number pad on my keyboard) but that aside it works really well. All I need now is for LoveFilm to start streaming in 5.1
Great addon, works fine in the UK, thanks!
I'd like to change the fanart to just display a lovefilm logo I have.
Is it possible?
Hi,

Im completely new to xbmc but like the look of it! I'm sorry if im being stupid but ive downloaded your add-on and it shows me a list of all the films on love film, but I haven't submitted any love film login details anywhere, where do I need to do this?

Im accessing from the uk using a mac mini

Thanks in advance for your help
Chris
When you launch a movie it will just open the Lovefilm login page, enter your details there to log in. Close the browser when you've logged in & you should be good to go the next time you pick a movie.
(2013-06-19, 18:35)m7cky Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to change the fanart to just display a lovefilm logo I have.
Is it possible?
Sure! If you want to display it only in the addon overview, simply copy your image as fanart.jpg to the addon directory.
If you want to set the fanart for every item within the addon, you have to change line 221 in default.py to:
Code:
liz.setProperty("fanart_image", "PATH_TO_YOUR_FANART")
v1.0.2:
- Added Chrome Launcher integration
the login screen does not appear at all, all movies etc show up, but no login detail!!
Pages: 1 2