Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Archive - old posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats and great work pecinko!
I'm happy with this 1.0 release Smile
(2013-09-01, 17:22)stuCONNERS Wrote: [ -> ]shelf items still seem broke with the latest build on rpi

And what exactly is broken? How did you set the shelf in skin settings? What version of skin are you using? Version of widgets?
Before i update to 1.0... are the menu items still in includes.xml ? Just to save me hunting for them Smile
Yup. Same place.
(2013-09-01, 19:55)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. Same place.

Awesome, thanks Smile
Congratulations on final release. This is really great for my daily use.

BTW, final release on official repo will include localized *.po files of transifex? Git Vision doesn't have at this moment.
(2013-09-02, 04:09)piodio Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on final release. This is really great for my daily use.

BTW, final release on official repo will include localized *.po files of transifex? Git Vision doesn't have at this moment.

If it gets accepted into the repo right now it'll be English only. I'm sure that the future skin updates will include whatever are the current translations.

Translations from Transifex will appear here with a small delay, I guess team updates languages twice a week from Transifex https://github.com/xbmc/translations/tre...skin.amber

If the acceptance into the repo takes a while, and everyone hurries with the translations I think Pecinko could still pull the up to date 100% translations and have them included in 1.0.
(2013-09-02, 08:52)toiva Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-02, 04:09)piodio Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on final release. This is really great for my daily use.

If it gets accepted into the repo right now it'll be English only. I'm sure that the future skin updates will include whatever are the current translations.

Translations from Transifex will appear here with a small delay, I guess team updates languages twice a week from Transifex https://github.com/xbmc/translations/tre...skin.amber

If the acceptance into the repo takes a while, and everyone hurries with the translations I think Pecinko could still pull the up to date 100% translations and have them included in 1.0.

Finish, Russian and Korean seems to be complete. If I find a way to pull them I can ask Ronie to include them.

EDIT. and I'm talking about transifex versions, not merged ones. https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...kin-amber/
@pecinko @toiva

Thank you guys, now I can see translated files.

@pecinko

- Settings screen is just black
- Git version is not 1.0.0 but 0.1.0 and development version is 0.9.0. Is it OK?
thx 4 the great skin nice work! runs perfectly on my pi !

how do I build a separate menu with submenus for radio / video streams?

I have little clue where I can find the main menu in xml

thanks 4 help Wink
(2013-09-02, 10:27)piodio Wrote: [ -> ]- Settings screen is just black
- Git version is not 1.0.0 but 0.1.0 and development version is 0.9.0. Is it OK?

Both because of stupid typos. Fixed now on Git.

Thanks for reporting.

(2013-09-02, 10:32)4jam Wrote: [ -> ]how do I build a separate menu with submenus for radio / video streams?

I have little clue where I can find the main menu in xml

- you can't. you could probably add them to favourites and use them from there
- in several places actually, if you're after submenu check out <include name="Home.Submenu.Items"> in Includes.xml
(2013-09-02, 09:22)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]Finish, Russian and Korean seems to be complete. If I find a way to pull them I can ask Ronie to include them.

EDIT. and I'm talking about transifex versions, not merged ones. https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...kin-amber/

I just changed few strings in translation, mainly to avoid scrolling. Now i'm pretty much happy with translation, i.e. russian on transifex is final.
Will test the final version when i get home today.
Joined Transifex to add the final Dutch strings and words.
(2013-09-01, 19:06)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-01, 17:22)stuCONNERS Wrote: [ -> ]shelf items still seem broke with the latest build on rpi

And what exactly is broken? How did you set the shelf in skin settings? What version of skin are you using? Version of widgets?

fixed now, had to do a manual install, for some reason when installing from zip, it didn't update properly. sorry seems it was my mistake
I gotta say Im loving this skin Ive recently switched from Metropolis on my PI and it feels a lot smoother, great work Smile

Only thing im missing is a nice view for my tv shows using banners, but im getting use to using posters for it Smile