Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Additional add ons are missing in frodo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to install the universal scraper which I have done on several other machines, But its missing, in-fact when I go to system > settings > Add-ons, there is nothing but a blank screen. Is this a bug in frodo?
(2013-04-26, 22:01)Kibje Wrote: [ -> ]http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Add-ons#Empt...itory_list

Thank you!!! that got the list back up, however now it is telling me that the universal scrapper has been disabled and it wont let me re-enable it Confused

Oh dear there is a flag on the universal movie scraper that says "black listed"!!!!
@RTI Installer

What repository are you using that says that? Can you please post a screenshot of both and debug log please.

uNi
(2013-04-27, 10:31)uNiversal Wrote: [ -> ]@RTI Installer

What repository are you using that says that? Can you please post a screenshot of both and debug log please.

uNi

I will get a debug to you ASAP, I cant right now because I am no where near the that machine. Basically I went into add ons to get the universal scraper, but it was listed as disabled, so I rolled it back to the older version which seemed to work, but then I tried to update the universal scraper which it did except this time when it finished the update not only did it say disabled it also said "black listed" in the info area?
You really need to tell us what version of XBMC you are running and what repository you are looking in, etc.
This is a bit weird.