Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: my xbmc will not recognize one of my movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have all my movies uploaded to my xbmc but one. for some reason it will not recognize "murder at 1600" i know that it is spelled correctly and i have tried it with the year in so many different ways. why is it that this is the only movie it will not recognize? i mean i have 1080 movies and that is the only one that will not post. wtf? :-(
and yes it is an avi file so it should work. i have movies in avi, mpeg4 and mkv and they all work except that one.
Which movie scraper are you using?
The IMDB has this movie listed, but it is missing on TMDb. If you use the latter for scraping, you should add the movie on that site yourself.
Its not difficult. Just create an account there and add a movie. Remember that it might take some time before it can be scraped.
Code:
Murder.at.1600.(1997).avi
thank you so much. with reading the post that artrafael listed i used the one suggestion of removing the 1600 from the title and replacing it with the year it was released and now i have the movie on my xbmc. thank you all for your help.