Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need Help with Custom Main Menu with Favorites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have just installed XBMC 12.1 Frodo with Aeon MQ 4.

It seems like when I use Favorites as a Custom Main Menu, it doesnt behave correctly.

When I click some menus, it just doesnt show all the info and images. It simply displays directories and files without any scrapped data. (But I can still access them by pressing "i" or go out and access the same list via "playlist" or "file" options). So it seems it has been scrapped properly. its just matter of accessing & displaying data on the list.

I am having problem with all of my TV show favorites and some of my Movie favorites. I hope I have made myself clear. Has anyone stumble upon similar issues? Is is AEON problem? Please offer kind help for this poor soul. Thank you.

PS. It seems Vplaylist works fine without any hiccups like favorites. Is there any way to unlimit Vplaylists to more than 10? Thank you
Did you manage to try my suggestion in this post?
Hi samurai. Yes I have managed to try it today but when I click on favorite menu it just starts to play the first movie on the playlist at extremely slow speed with heaps of lagging. I think something went seriously wrong. Dont know its favorite-playlist combination or something I did in-between but xbmc got so laggy, I had to reinstall today. I just settled with Ace skin which supports 12 playlists on menu and seems lighter on my machine. Thank you for the help. I am happy with what I got now. Just gave up on documentaries and combined some folders together but it works fine now. Thank you.