Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Glass view when viewing episodes + two other requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of, love this skin. I have been looking for something exactly like this for a long time now. Very impressive work!

I however have a few questions/requests.

- The possibility to use the Glass View when viewing TV-show episodes (not just the TV-show and Seasons-listing, but the actual episodes). I would like to refer to the already avalible Glass Mod by ZombieRobot (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=161105). I think the episode-info would fit right in.

- When you disable the Media Labels-bar (when in the Glass view) and jumps back and forth between Seasons and Episodes (using the Right list-view for the Episodes). The whole picture/content (with all information and everything) kind of slides up and down. I guess this is because when you enter the Episodes-view it discovers that you have selected the Media Labels-bar to not be visible and then adjusts the apperance after that. And the same thing seemes to happend when you go back from Episodes to Season. The whole content makes a quick slide upwards to compensate for the loss of the Media Labels-bar. This however only seemes to occur then using these two Viewtypes. It would be nice if these "slides" did not occured as they makes a messy impression.

- Last. When viewing TV-show episodes and scrolling to the bottom of a season (Right list-view) all episodes but the last one dissapears from the screen (they scroll upwards, as intented). Is it possible to make the episodes stop scrolling of the screen and that it just starts moving the "marker" downwards then the last episode is visible at the bottom of the list instead?

Sorry for any dumb questions :-)
Again, wounderful skin!