Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need Help for TV on Desi Zone and Film by Nature problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I need your help man. I am using 12.1 xbmc on my desktop. My desktop O/S is windows -7 64 bit. all is working fine till last week. all of sudden my TV on Desi Zone and Film By nature stop working. so I try to unistall whole xbmc and reinstall XBMC once again but no change.

When I try to install above from AJ Repo . noting will happend. means when I give path of AJ It enable on Menu but when I press enter it will not allow me to go inside. it stays there. now , one more thing yesterday in my laptop having XBMC 11 which was working but now it is also not working. in that when I go inside it allow me to go but no any channnel or Film list will come up it blanks.

So please help on that man. and My laptop having Win- 7 64 bit.

and is there any repo . to watch cricket match.

Pl. pl. pl. help.....

Dhiresh
(2013-05-01, 19:53)dhireshsheth Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I need your help man. I am using 12.1 xbmc on my desktop. My desktop O/S is windows -7 64 bit. all is working fine till last week. all of sudden my TV on Desi Zone and Film By nature stop working. so I try to unistall whole xbmc and reinstall XBMC once again but no change.

When I try to install above from AJ Repo . noting will happend. means when I give path of AJ It enable on Menu but when I press enter it will not allow me to go inside. it stays there. now , one more thing yesterday in my laptop having XBMC 11 which was working but now it is also not working. in that when I go inside it allow me to go but no any channnel or Film list will come up it blanks.

So please help on that man. and My laptop having Win- 7 64 bit.

and is there any repo . to watch cricket match.

Pl. pl. pl. help.....

Dhiresh

Try sportsdevil