Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: need help trying to Play live feed in xbmc somehow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so here is the scoop, I watch live feeds from paintballaccess.com alot and would like to watch it on my tv via xbmc. I have a dedicated computer with xbmc ubuntu running flawlessly but i am currently suck on how to get this feed somehow into xbmc as a "channel" to watch it. I have read up on mms, rtmp and all that but my feed is alittle out of the normal for what i have seen in examples and explained. I will post the url to the feed with has a swf player embedded into the url but it also seems to have the url to the feed somehow incorporated into it as well.. not sure on how to proceed here.

any help would be much appreciated

Feed

btw I extracted that url from the original html and decomplied the swf and couldnt find any feeds.

the original page is here

thanks again
This has nothing to do with PVR.
Moved thread to Video Add-ons forum.
sorry about that, I thought I had posted it into the video add-ons but I guess I was in the wrong section when I hit "New Thread". Thanks for the proper move. Anyways, any help for my dilemma?
Dunno which OS you are using but there is a linux program called "streamsniffer' which is deisgned for rooting out the real stream details in this situation. There may also be a browser addon that can work it out for you. Alternatively wireshark can be useful.

Then it may be as easy as making a strm file and outting it in your video folders:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Int...io_streams