Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Flag Issues with Movie Sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Sorry if this has been answered before but I have not been able to locate an answer on the forums Sad. I am having a slight issue HD and SD media flags on Movie sets in XBMC Frodo 12.1. I have turned on Media sets and notice that even if all the movies in the set are SD the movie set is being identified as HD. I have tried removing the source files and rescaned the folder back in but it does not seem to make any difference and I have even tried cleaning the library and recreating it but to no avail Sad.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Cheers

Rel
This may be a skin issue... Using Confluence or T! I have no issue, but on the other hand; there is no indication or flag of the PQ 'set' folder. So I'm wondering what skin and if it's the movie media flags or folder? You should really update to 12.2 Frodo it's much more stable.
I'm using Ace skin and before that AeonMQ4 and files were always recognized as the correct resolution by XBMC. I wonder if you have .nfo files that are indicating something else to XBMC and that is why deleting the files and/or library entries doesn't help.