Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Request] Red Theme for PM3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how about making a "red theme" for pm3, where all the green buttons / arrows are red. i´m not very familiar with ps and choke has not enough time to do it. wouldn´t this be worth a try? Wink

@ britneyspairs:
maybe you can do something like that? Confusedaint:

thx in advance
ralf
just open up paintshop etc... open up the media folder for pm3 with all the pngs and change the colour values to red/blue/green or whatever u choose...

ive done a blue and red tinted theme for pm3 not brilliant but they look alright... took me 10 minutes with psp Smile
i think there is a version already made. pmiii le i think its called. it has some added stuff to but for the most part is the same and uses red instead of green.
darren compress them in xprs (only the color changed items) call them red buttons.xpr (do keyboards osds and glowing buttons) blue and maybe orange buttons.xpr and post xprs as new themes. will support just dropping in xpr and having it switchable in gui if you dont when im finished my new skinning stuff in next week all hopefully do a few themes

also to do that easier just hue shift it. eg change hue. in photoshop you can create a batch item and get it to do all items in a folder so move the items in due a batch hue shift, save and compress to xpr. then repeat. hope this helps otherwise i can do it later on. takes about 30secs really once you have the nack

http://www.thraxen.com/britneyspairs/buttons.rar

there you guys go it will allow all buttons and keyboard and osd to be blue or red just throw the 2 .xprs into your pm3/media folder and select it in settings/appearrence skin theme red buttons or blue buttons
thanks, britneyspairs. i like the blue.
no worries pretty easy really
i also like the blue buttons. thanks alot! :kickass:

i really hope that we will see more stuff ( = themes ) to spice up xbmc even more. would be sad to see such a nice feature just sit there and go unused.
im waiting to see if the themeing interface is done a little more before i convert my 50 odd themes to be used in pm3 plus i also have a little surprise. but for now theres a bit of discussion going on and ill see if any other little helpers to themeing are added so i can cut down amount of doubleups needed.
warning: my post is slightly off topic and somewhat a feature suggestion/question, but was inspired by the request for a red theme in this thread. it is possible this post actually belongs in the feature suggestion thread with the extending themes topic.

would it be possible to do color themes on-the-fly in xbmc? i'm not entirely sure how the overlays work, but it seems like xbmc could contain color overlays to tint the entire skin a different color. i assume there would be some obvious issues with this, but wouldn't it be easier to do this than creating a new .xpr pack for each theme? i could be way off on my thinking here, but it seems like something like this could work. my overall idea here was that if it is possible then users could tie this into the "other" discussion bpairs mentioned in the feature suggestion thread about extending themes. i'm thinking it would be possible to select a color theme using overlays like i mentioned, then update with your xml edits seperately so skinners could give the end user more control over the look and feel of the skin without having to update all of there color themes for small changes. as i understand it this is a bit off from the purpose of themes, but imho it would be a great way to utilize theming.

regards,
los93sol
Can please somebody re-upp a "Red Button Pack". Would be very nice Smile
xXBASStiXx Wrote:Can please somebody re-upp a "Red Button Pack". Would be very nice Smile

Sorry didn't have the "original" so i made a quick new version myself.
Get it here: PM3_Red.rar.html
THX very much Smile
Here is a FULL RED Theme. ALL Buttons and other green things are now red.
http://rapidshare.de/files/33942862/Red.rar.html
Anybody have this in the blue or orange (I'd rather blue honestly)
Pages: 1 2