Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: headache from wife please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
changed to ace and its an amazing skin but wife having problem she is used to click and play from main screen with her tv shows from confluence i dont mind submenu for starting my films etc but she doesnt want to is there a way to make the tv show widget click and play from main menu her tv shows are there showing at the [/b]top of screen and they seem to try to but won't open any help welcome in advance
upgrade your wife Smile
... and I thought someone's working on the PVR bugs ...

... I know your answer ... upload a debug log ...

Cheers,

h3ll

Hope you donĀ“t get me wrong Wink
(2013-05-13, 18:51)opdenkamp Wrote: [ -> ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

From a Dutchman, no less.

<sigh> I weep for the future...
(2013-05-12, 14:44)boomer Wrote: [ -> ]changed to ace and its an amazing skin but wife having problem she is used to click and play from main screen with her tv shows from confluence i dont mind submenu for starting my films etc but she doesnt want to is there a way to make the tv show widget click and play from main menu her tv shows are there showing at the [/b]top of screen and they seem to try to but won't open any help welcome in advance

From the main menu, use right arrow, and navigate from there ...