Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: remuxed video won't play on xbmc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, in addition to xbmc I also use Plex on a couple of Roku's in my house. To make Plex run better I remux my files into MP4 containers. I do this using FFMPEG and a simply batch file that copies the video & audio tracks from an MKV to an MP4. This works great on Plex and also on PCs or laptops using VLC or MPC. But in XBMC the files will play fine until the 7:50 mark and then the file slows down and stutters. It doesn't matter how long the file is, it always happens at the 7:50 mark.

Again, the same file will play fine in Plex, VLC, the Roku USB player, anything except XBMC.

I've reproduced this with XBMC 12.2 under osx and 12.1 under linux.

Here is a section of the log file (from linux). The file starts at 22:04 and then starts sputtering at 22:12. If anyone has any ides I would greatly appreciate it.

Mod edit: Log removed. Per forum rules do not post partial or full logs directly here.
Either us xbmclogs.com, pastebin or the log uploader plugin.
Read debug log (wiki) on how to properly link an uploaded debug log here. Do not post partial logs, they are mostly useless.
(2013-05-13, 15:34)Kibje Wrote: [ -> ]Either us xbmclogs.com, pastebin or the log uploader plugin.
Read debug log (wiki) on how to properly link an uploaded debug log here. Do not post partial logs, they are mostly useless.

oops. I should have known better.

Here's the log
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=18870

Thanks.
So have I stumped the community? I hope not.