Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: International Settings Missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm testing a new 12.2 setup (basically I don't want to risk my main Eden setup until I _know_ this works) and I'm having an odd problem. For reasons I can't understand, the international settings are missing and/or incomplete:

Based on the wiki, I think it should have several more options. Also, the available regions are "?0?" and "?1?" (w/o quotes, of course).

This is a portable install/execution under windows 7. The install itself is located on a USB flash drive and the media sources are on a local disk.

Any suggestions?
Yes, upload a debug log (wiki).
Off the top of my head I would say you have borked something up when creating that portable setup, or do not have enough access rights - are you running with administrator rights?
I tried moving the drive to a laptop that never runs XBMC and launching w/o the -p switch to see if the portable setup was the problem. I had the same results. So I tried a new install on the guess that something internal to XBMC had become corrupted...issue resolved